At one point or another, you may have asked yourself, what can Biddable Media do for me as a potential business owner? If this is not the case, I have listed some questions, I myself have asked:
- What exactly is Biddable Media?
- Where can I find it?
- What can I do with it?
- Is this relevant to my business?
- How can it be used to grow my business?
Display advertising calls upon an audience of a website, social media site or other forms of digital platforms to take a specific action. These ads consist of text-based, image or video advertisements that promote a user to click-through to a landing page or home page and take-action (i.e. make a purchase). In addition, Display ads can increase your brand awareness while someone is searching online for things that they are interested in. Not sure if Displays ads are right for you? Well some pros that Display ads offer are:
- They are available in many shapes and sizes. You can choose from different styles and formats that can help you achieve your goals.
- They are measurable. Google Ads is able to track clicks, impressions and conversions.
- They connect you with your customers. Through these ads, you can get an idea of the behaviors of your customers.
Biddable is not instant lead purchasing
Starting a biddable campaign is not the same as buying in leads!
Biddable media is a tool for spreading or positioning a message. If that message is spread to the wrong people or communicated incorrectly, then it will likely not convert, leaving you with low lead volume and high costs. You need to have a wider framework for finding, converting and re-engaging consumers!
Biddable Media is great for finding new leads!
With biddable media, you can find and direct this traffic to your content in several effective ways:
- Use lookalike audiences to build on your existing customer lists and find similar customers
- You can use behavioral targeting to find consumers who fit your target persona
- It can also help you can look at audience insights which allows you to find what your audience engages with
For more Information on Biddable Media, check this out!
Here, my friend Kelsey has some great articles that you can read here!